Thursday 1 September 2016

After Priyanka and Deepika Nargis Fakhri knocks on Hollywood’s doors

Priyanka and Deepika Nargis Fakhri

Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri, with her stunning looks and well-toned physique, has earned herself a huge fan following. This beauty is making name for herself slowly but surely, her next destination appears to be Hollywood as she has signed for Rajkumar Rao’s upcoming movie “5 weddings”.
According to Indian media reports, the Namrata Singh Gujral directorial also features Bo Derek and Candy Clark.
Rajkumar Rao is extremely excited and delighted at the same time for the upcoming venture.
“Namrata saw some of my work on Netflix and other platforms following which I was approached to play the leading man who's a cynical cop with Punjab Police,” said Rajkumar.
"A production house from Los Angeles got in touch with me. I liked the script and the whole idea. Then I spoke to the director and I came on board. It's a feature film and Nargis and I are together in the film," Rajkummar told IANS.
"The role fits really well for her because she will be seen as an Indian girl raised in the US, so I feel it suits her. I am looking forward to work with her," said the National Award winning actor.
Rajkumar also created a suspense about 5 times wedding. It is remain secret that in film who will merry 5 times.
Nargis Fakhri, who made her acting debut in the 2011 with romantic drama 'Rockstar' was last seen opposite Emraan Hashmi in “Azhar” and Abhishek Bachchan in “Housefull 3”. She will also be seen in Riteish Deshmukh's upcoming film 'Banjo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment